miércoles, 31 de diciembre de 2008

Just to let you know you're not alone. If you cut yoursel or injure yourself,. everytime you feel stress, everytime you feel alone, everytime you feel hurt, everytime you feel depressed, everytime you feel heartbroken, everytime you feel like crying. I know you want to bleed, i know you want to scream for help. But believe me, this isnt the answer! dont let it take over your life... when i first started is wasn't very bad, then it got worse, and worse, and worse. the scars will last forever and look where i am now i keep trying to stop..but my scars keep reminding me of everytime i have felt hurt, alone, stressed, depressed, heartbroken. I wish i had stopped. Before it became an addiction. Every time i bleed, I feel my problems drain out of me. I end up feeling happier i feel like things will get better but my adiction wont stop i cut again, and again, and again. and i cant stop. i cant stop cutting , i cant stop bleeding i cant stop screaming. i know i have screwed up my life if you have started cutting or injurinG yourself in any way i advise you try and stop. Quickly! before it becames and adiction. before it takes over your life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario