miércoles, 31 de diciembre de 2008

You’re such a flirt, I know you hurt- And so do I, I empathize- I see you out, you never care- A conversation that we never share- But it’s so strange, it’s something new- Amazing feelings that I have for you- I close my eyes when I’m alone -Wonder what it’d be like to make you mine- I wanna give you something better- Than anything you’ve ever had- A stronger and a faster lover- The world will disappear so fast - Sweet kiwi -Your juices dripping down my chin -So please, let me- Don’t stop it before it begins - So give it up, and don’t pretend -And spread your arms and legs across the bed - And when you shake, you won’t regret- The things I whisper in your ear- (What?) I said: I wanna give you something better- Than anything you’ve ever had- A stronger and a faster lover- The world will disappear so fast-Sweet kiwi- Your juices dripping down my chin- So please, let me- Don’t stop it before it begins -I can’t wait to take you home- Fingers through your hair- Kisses on your back- And scratch me with your nails- Save me from myself- Show me how to care- Get everything out- Dripping everywhere- Lipstick smeared all over your face- Don’t think that I can wait- Sweet kiwi- Your juices dripping down my chin- So please, let me- Don’t stop it before it begins - Sweet kiwi (wanna give you something better than this)- Your juices dripping down my chin- So please, let me (wanna give you something better than this) -Don’t stop it before it begins- Don’t stop it before it begins...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario